Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh So Professional!

Hey all!  

I'm super excited about the post today because I get to show off my latest project.  
I'm very proud of it!  

Now, don't get too excited as it's not like I broke the sound barrier or even designed my OWN bag 
(yes, obviously those two things are equivalent milestones to be proud of)

but I did FINALLY learn to put a zippered pocket inside my bag!  

BUT WAIT....it get's better!

I also made labels and have been sewing them into my little creations!  
Thanks for mentioning it, I think it looks professional too :)
WOOHOOOO!




I hope you all like this as much as I do.  
I will have some more stuff to share soon.  
Cheers!  



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Whose pattern is this, because I love the size/shape -- and you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete