Friday, July 29, 2011

Instagram @ Mom & Dad's


Hey Peeps!  

So, my mom had never heard of Instagram before, so I thought I would do a little documentary of their abode via my FAV iPhone app!  

She was like 'Oh my gosh!  I want to print these out!'

Clearly I should be a professional photographer.  

(yeah right!!) 

Here's a little trip around their yard.......















And last but certainly NOT least......
here is a pic of my teeny tiny new nephew!  

You may notice it's just his tootsies.  This is for your own safety as he is 
SO CUTE 
your computer is sure to explode at the sight of him.  
You're welcome. 


Linking up to this awesome party!
  
life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from Insta-Friday. I love your blog header... and the cute house photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining! I love reader comments!!! - Ashley

    ReplyDelete