Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Wavy Little Cuddler for BABY P!

So, I had all of these fun little quilting squares left over from a project for my nephews.....um, I think over three years ago!    




Not only was I getting annoyed that they were taking up room in my drawers but I was also getting annoyed with myself for not doing something with them; I mean I had already done the hard part!  Come on girl.....get to it!




For those of you who don't know, I'm going to be an auntie in June!  This is the first baby on my side (as I wrote before I have nephews - two gorgeous twin boys from my husband's side) and my family is SO EXCITED!  The FIRST grandchild, the first niece or nephew, the first tiny human being to enter this family in almost 30 years.  We are THRILLED!

This little one clearly is in need of a cute cuddly buddy - so auntie got to work to create one.  

Hope you like it.....I'm just loving it! 


The squares are cotton with little coordinating circles zig-zag stitched on top.  There is a "WAVY" river down the middle of soft & cuddly fleece!  The backing is a green fleece and Oh-So-Soft!


CHEERS! 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment