Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Favorite Bag

Do you have a 
FAVORITE
item to sew?

You know, 
that one that you just want to keep
making because it's 
so easy, you love
how you can
change it up to make it your own...
or it's just plain awesome?!

Well, I definitely do.  

It's from a Simplicity pattern
but of course I don't have the cover and
I can't seem to find it on their website.
So, sorry Simplicity, but this all the credit you are getting for this one
Please forgive me, pretty please!

Here are some of the bags I have created from this pattern....

(yes, i agree.  this collage is awesome too, thanks picasa!)


I did have to tweak the pattern 
a bit as the lining wasn't 
fitting properly.  
I also added and inside 
pocket to most of these as well 
as a rosette because...

rosettes make everything prettier!  Obviously!   

Have a great Tuesday everyone 

Cheers



1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun, great to see you last night!! I am having another link up session!

    http://sofreemecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/05/linky-party-attempt-number-2.html

    ReplyDelete